Masters Running

Monday Vacation's Over Back to Work Blues (and runs) (Read 623 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

OMG - Mary!  That looks fabulous!

{drooling on my keyboard)

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

SteveP

Bless Baby Will!!!!

The kids are adoreable Holly!! Thanks

Sue...can you send left overs???

Bless the Honey-Do's Bill.

Running uphill dragging a stubborn dog is hard Smile

Erika, we put our cat on a diet. In the last year, her stomach finally quit dragging on the floor when she walks.  We can see a few inches under it. Now she beats Tag up and takes his food.

Smart move on Saturday DG.

Mountain side push ups.Yikes...It looks like you had a great time!!!

Crud, Mary, I'm slobbering on the key board...I mean more than usual.

The dog and I went around the block. Tag was on the leash and for the first 1/4 mile, he was wound up but good. Then DD#3 came home from work. When she saw us, she started honking her horn and held a dog biscut out the window. I was simply along for the ride. I let go of the leash cause Tag was choking himself. He stopped. Picked up his leash, then ran over to DD's car. The rest of the 3 miles was more laid back.

SteveP

RE:  Jlynne's story or how I came to learn pot was better than alcohol at the tender age of 16.  Those girls are just slow learners. 

Holly S. congratulations on the new career in professional photo sizing.

Yesterday we flew back from Las Vegas.  Alas, real life is not as much fun.    But as they say what happens . . . so I fear that I cannot write up any of the trip's details or the Vegas officials will ban me from returning.  I can share that DW did some running there and concluded Vegas leaves something to be desired in terms of running terrain.  Lots of cars on busy four lane roads means lots of fumes.  Yech!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Maniac 505

Twocat,  welcome back from the big kids disney land.   I enjoy cheap vacations to LV,  along with a show or two (I gamble a little, but not enough to make it an expensive trip).

Las Vegas does offer some running,  I just found this and put it on my calendar.  Looks like a fairly quirky race,  It will probably be my annual trip to LV

full moon area 51 midnight marathon