Masters Running

I Don't Want to WEIGHT For Our Lives to Be Over . . . (Read 384 times)

Prince of Fatness

I'm kind of still on strike.  Eff the scale.

Carry on.

Not at it at all. 

MrP - *snork!*

SteveP - I definitely helps me to eat a little something part way through the morning and afternoon.  Today, I didn't eat hardly anything 'cause I was busy cleaning at home and now, at 9:00 p.m., I'm starving.

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

I'm kind of still on strike.  Eff the scale.

Carry on.

I'm with Mr P since I've been on the road for three days.  I'm not a good boy when on expense account.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

evanflein

Kevin, that's like me last night... out to dinner with a vendor and they encourage you to order whatever you want! I ate half my dinner, and boxed up the rest. And I ordered salmon, so a good choice. But with wine, appetizers (only had the tuna and a small taste of artichoke dip) and the half dinner... I was still up a couple pounds this morning. Could have something to do with the rhubarb crisp I snarfed up when I got home...

Jlynne... nope, 130 is a bit on the too thin side for me. I don't like being over 140 though.

Tammy...  (but thanks)

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

And I forgot to mention the unholy trinity of a pitiful fitness room, early plant hours, and high 90's outside--so NO exercise (beyond walking around a gas plant in the hot sun) for the whole time.  Run tomorrow morning will not be fun

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

....Word for The Day.......

Pantheism

the

worship of Fried Foods.........

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....