Masters Running

Wednesday 12 July Thread (Read 34 times)

Woot! How cool is that? We'll definitely plan on getting together for dinner or something! Yay, Doug is coming to Fairbanks!  You'll love the Museum. I'm actually looking at it out my window now, just kitty corner and across the parking lot from me. So what's the timeline? Oooooo this is so exciting! Like when Starr came to visit! And yes, I know it's a long haul to get here. That's why I have so many airline miles....

Yes, Doug, you will love Alaska! Just be warned that if Erika invites you for supper they will feed you around 9pm or so 😉. It was a great meal, good conversation and a very fun evening. I loved seeing where she lives and can picture her running up that hill on the last stretch home. I don't think I could make it on my bike though. Most of the highways have paths on both sides. We never saw anyone using them though.

If you get to Valdez, I highly recommend the cruise on LuLu Belle.

I am am just puttering around getting ready for my trip to Germany. I am already having dreams nightmares about it. I don't see how you travelers can sleep a wink. Got my label maker out and labeled all my stuff, even that time iPod connector 😊

My my sister still hasn't decided if she will cancel the trip or not. She went to the Dr yesterday and he said her headaches were because her body is in starvation mode -- she needs to eat protein. Her gut feels OK but she is weak and tired from this ordeal with diverticulitis.

No no running for me but the heat broke today and we have IRC

Tramps, PT sends like a good idea. Good luck and hang in there.

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)