Masters Running

RR -- Bud Break 5k (Read 252 times)

coastwalker

Hi Hermosaboy, Man! Do you and CamScam have strong finishing kicks or what? It isn't many families at all in which the slowest 5K time by a 12 year-old is a 23:33. I think Leslie is right - it won't be long before you are the runner your sons are targeting to beat. Congrats to CamScam on his cash from Dad, and his medal. Meanwhile - a big CONGRATULATIONS on your impressive win, huge course PR, and great prizes to take home! You did a great job of keeping aware of where last year's winner was, remembering how he won last year, and beating him to the punch with your well-timed surge. Smart racing pays off again! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

HermosaBoy

Great race That is another fast time you posted there. I cannot wait to start running shorter races after my marathon in two weeks. I love running 5k's...and you and I would be so close on most of them... Congrats to you and Camscam Tall
      I am actually not much of a fan of 5ks -- they hurt too much! Dead

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

btb1490

You guys are becoming a dynasty out there on the roads! I'm amazed at how well you do week after week. Congratulations all around!