Masters Running

Good Luck Weekend Runners (Read 264 times)

The weather if gettin better and so we go into the next season of running. Good luck run swift and safe and most of all Have Fun.... 3/01 huskydon - LASAA Mug Run 10K, Lakewood CA 3/01 Jim24315 - NorCal 10 Mile - Redding CA 3/02 TomD - Little Rock Marathon, Little Rock, AR 3/02 dromedary - Los Angeles Marathon, Los Angeles, CA 3/02 ThePro - Stu's 30k, Clinton, MA 3/02 Canfit - Chilly Half Marathon, Burlington ON
    pfriese

All y'all have great races this weekend. Paul
      PJH

Thanks, Tim! I'll be running, not racing this one, but looking forward to it just the same. I have a lot of friends from my running group participating so should be fun. PJ (Canfit)

Manchild

Good luck to everyone racing, relaying or just plain running this weekend!! Run free and fast! Chris
          btb1490

Run well all! Twocat is running a 20k race on Saturday as well I believe, and let's not forget our relayers in AZ who are probably running as we type. Thanks Tim for posting this!
            SteveP

Good luck to everyone racing, relaying or just plain running this weekend!! Run free and fast! Chris
              Run like you stole your shoes

SteveP

Best of luck, everyone!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

That would be 25K on Sunday. I messed btb up with my 40/40 thread misposting of the K's. Got the miles right at least! The forecast says 28 and sunny at the start. Not so bad for a winter race. Fast feet to all our racers.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

3/02 dromedary - Los Angeles Marathon, Los Angeles, CA ganbare dromalina-chan remember, it's just a marathon, not a race <>it's just a marathon/just a marathon)}}} {{{{dromi's cold/hammy}}}} slow is beautiful

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

3/01 huskydon - LASAA Mug Run 10K, Lakewood CA have a speedy 10K so we can get you back in the marathon game sometime. remember, it's a race not just a fun run run like someone stole your shoes!Smile run like someone stole your mug when was your last mary? Green River relay or full?

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

huskydon

thanks for all the well wishes. I am pleased with my race today. Jon, it will be my three brothers and I running the Green River Marathon relay again this year, doing with four what you and others do solo. Maybe someday, we can have two separate brother teams. I have run two marathons, but they were in the late 1970's, practically a lifetime ago. huskydon

#artbydmcbride

Hey you forgot to wish the February 29 to March 01 Ragnar del Sol relay team well!! Big grin Results: MASTERS MIXED 1 Sand y Sol 23:27:13 Yay!!

Runners run