Masters Running

Weightloss or MITTH Challenge - Week 3 (Read 321 times)

Dutchie42

I've officially gained weight now: 132.22 lbs (US). You know, I'm only 120,2 in EU pounds. Sounds much better, doesn't it. Holly: hope you don't get sick too.

Dutchie
    Run the day, or the day runs you.

Marathon Maniac #957

I always say I'm "just one flu away from my goal weight!"
      Funny thing is, I was just joking with someone in my office last week, "I'm just one stomach flu away from my ideal weight," which is a line I think from The Devil Wears Prada, but after watching my DH being soooo miserable yesterday, I've changed my mind. I'd rather run 20 miles instead...

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Up 1.5 pounds from last week, but I'm net -1 since we started, so it's not all bad. And I sent all of the dessert leftovers home with guests last night AND I'm having serious cravings for healthy food today. I'm joining a "biggest loser" group at my school starting January 12, so if I break even between now and then I'll be happy. Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

Prince of Fatness

December 5 - 173 lbs. December 12 - 171.5 lbs. December 19 - 172.5 lbs. December 26 - 175 lbs. I guess I over indulged yesterday. Next week will be just as tough, as I am off from work.

Not at it at all. 

anachrotech

I waited until today to weigh myself - I'm just a glutton for punishment. Last week I was down 2, yah. Today, I'm up 3. Cr@p. ** The flu made its rounds here two weeks ago. Nasty and efficient bugger.

The Jogger

Somebody said to me in work the other day ' you're not running anymore Roy, are you?' Well it's certainly obvious, my weight gain. I have an addictive personality and I think (know) nearly 20 yrs ago, the drink was replaced by the sweets, chocolate and biscuits ( cookies). So now I'm 201lbs Do we weigh in every week on this thread? Help!!!!! Fatboy Roy
              TammyinGP

Thursdays FatBoy . . . I mean Roy Clowning around we weigh in on Thursdays. I skipped last Thursday because I knew Christmas Eve appetizers and salt content would depress me, so I chose to live in my usual state of denial and oblivion. But I'll weigh this Thursday for sure.

Tammy

The Jogger

Thanks Tam , I look forward to it Big grin maybe one day!!!!! Roy
                    i'm thinking this thursday might be my day of denial and oblivian Roll eyes

denise

Thursday was - okay, this week has been - my day, er week, of denial and oblivion. But, alas, it looks like I will have to stay away from fatty foods, anyway, until my stomach issue gets resolved. Maybe that'll be the trick to getting back down to 140. Blush

Leslie
                      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance