Masters Running

stevieray (Read 354 times)

As good as the weekend was, I cannot get over the fact that you and I ran the same race and I didn't get to see you AT ALL.  OK, so you are now speedy guy (congrats!) but I missed you all weekend.  So close but so far, and I would have loved the glove homage--I always had this image of MJ singing "I Want You Back" at age 22, realizing both: (1) the meaning of the lyrics and (2) the fact that he now gets the meaning.  I liked his voice better when we was a Jackson 5er.  The songs are bubble gum, but listen to the kid's voice. 

I miss you.  Email me?  I don't have much of a race schedule and would love to schedule something to see you again. 

grins,

Motown Amy

Masters 2000 miles
    xor

What email address is the one you check these days?  pennington or rushmore?

You didn't see me at the race 'cause you was late!

Maniac 505

Amy,  howze bouts SF next month?  You would see Robert, the forwards and Arf!
        TammyinGP

I'm disappointed I didn't get to see you either Stevie Ray!

Tammy

xor

Sorry about that.

1. Big giant group activities are not my thing.

2. I've been sick lately, which amplifies #1.

Is ok.  Sounds like everyone had a grand time.

evanflein

Robert, I get moderate success with Amy using the pennington e-mail...
              xor

Thanks.

I noticed she came back in to respond to another thread, but didn't respond to this one.

#artbydmcbride

I missed seeing you too, srlopez! 

But I did get to see Erika, timbo and sweet handsome divechief.  Smile

Runners run

Thanks.

I noticed she came back in to respond to another thread, but didn't respond to this one.

Here I am!  Here I am!  they're both good, but try penn first.

Holly misses you too, she says in the daily.

Masters 2000 miles
                    Mariposai

Here I am!  Here I am!  they're both good, but try penn first.

Holly misses you too, she says in the daily.

I miss him too, I did not say it in the daily, but posted the Kulll white gloves instead

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard