Masters Running

Happy Birthday Ilene (Read 163 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Happy birthday PR Princess and Queen of Queens Ilene

I know I`m off base in everything else but I hope being a time zone-and-half away from you didn`t make me miss the boat on your birthday by too much.  It doesn`t matter `cause whether it`s your birthday or not, we love you like a sister, if not more. Have another imPRessive year.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Happy to the woman who conquered just about every race she ran in last year, no matter the distance. 2013 is looking to be a good one for you Ilene.  Hope there's cake and ice cream Smile

.Happy B'Day Pal//............to One of My Favorite Runners.........

and Funniest.

I couldn't have posted Half my Pictures without you doing it for me.

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

#artbydmcbride

Blush   I love you guys!!     Thanks!  I did get kitkat bars and went to see the Hobbit   Big grin  Its an awesome birthday so far, and I plan to celebrate all month!

Runners run

Mike E

MM #5615

Hey!  Happy birthday!

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Happy Birthday!! Smile

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Clown

Leslie
                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Happy birthday, Ilene.  Have a good one.

TomS

Marathon Maniac #957

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

C-R

Happy birthday.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

The good thing about celebrating all month, is that I'm not late to wish you a Happy Birthday.  Couldn't come up with a decent cake, but here's a little symbol of all of last year's races and most likely this year's, too.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Dave59

Happy Birthday Ilene.  Did you get regular kitkats or the dark chocolate?  Did you eat them while watching the Hobbit?

mrrun

Happy Birthday - have a wonderful year and may the wind be at your back!

marj

#artbydmcbride

Happy Birthday Ilene.  Did you get regular kitkats or the dark chocolate?  Did you eat them while watching the Hobbit?

Regular chocolate...they didn't make it past the previews.....luckily I had an apple too.   Cool

Thanks, Stumpy!!

Runners run