Masters Running

Monday, October 13 Columbus Day runs and such (Read 494 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Hey TimBo, maybe your biorhythms are just at a low point right now! Smile It was cold this morning at home - 15 degrees at 7 am! It took nearly 10 minutes to scrape the ice and snow off my car windows. But luckily I'm working in the flatlands today, and it warmed up to IRC weather at lunchtime - 50 degrees and partly sunny. I went for a fun 6.3 mile trail run at about a 10:12 avg pace in the nearby state park.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

SteveP

(((((BikeTM))))) Every mile counts Just over 2 1/4 myself.

SteveP

Mariposai

4 mind healing miles under bright sunshine, then 2 miles of walking up the hill with my sweetheart. Wishing a restoring rest for TIM. We wise and stay focused my friend. You are going to have a glorious marathon.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

happy monday everyone -- even tho it's almost over!! i ran the Tufts 10K for Women today --- so fun!! nothing like running with 7000 other women!! one of the women in my running group has run it all 32 times starting back when it was called the Bonnie Bell race -- soo coool!! anyway 6.2 miles (6.29 by my friend Garmin) in 55:14 for an 8:54 pace and 317/1260 for my age group (40-49) soooooooooooooooooooooooo fun!!!!! Big grin Big grin

denise

Marathon Maniac #3309

OK Everyone...I am very disappointed in ALL of you, really. You are a very selfish group of people and I thought more of you. Because not one person, not one person........... ........................................offered me a piece of cheese with my whine...you will never see me here again ever...I mean ever, till in the morning when I post my run. Thanks to all for your kind and helpful comments...although I suspect DickyG to be stealing the show with me eating Chili Dogs, to enhance my performance. TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!