Masters Running

Thursday OMG it's Almost Swimsuit Season! Weightloss Thread Week 2 (Read 422 times)

Renee the dog

OK, in all honesty, even though I haven't lost weight, the trial run of the bathing suits didn't go poorly. My standards must have gone down over the winter... Tongue My daughter said over and over, "That's pretty -- can I wear that when I get bigger?" ('cept for one that looked pretty bad -- she said "You can wear that one!") My 2 yr old son, OTOH, just kept laughing and laughing at me as I tried on each suit. Somehow, he didn't completely shatter my confidence through the process. Somehow.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

so i'm holding my own at 135 -- not bad cuz i haven't been as disciplined as i'd like to be with my eating........really would love to see 130 tho!! tim and stumpy --- go away!! Evil grin lol j/k Big grin

denise

Prince of Fatness

Hmmm - Timbo and Stumpy snoopin' around . . . Evil grin
        Hey, I've been snoopin' around here for months. We need some more guys to balance this thread out. May 1 - 168 lbs. May 8 - 166.5 lbs. Down 1.5. Now we're getting somewhere.

Not at it at all. 

Marathon Maniac #957

, Down 1.5. Now we're getting somewhere.
          Very nice! I'm down a lb today from yesterday. makes me feel a little better... Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

We need some more guys to balance this thread out.
            You don't like havin' all the wimmin to yerself??

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Marathon Maniac #3309

It's takes more than one dude, to keep you Wimmin in check Tongue Smile TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Prince of Fatness

There are more hormones floating around here than one man can handle.

Not at it at all. 

SteveP

Down 2 lbs!!

SteveP