Masters Running

Masters Boston Bound Bib List (Read 397 times)

Follow the link for our Masters Boston Bound Bib list. I would have preferred to list it directly on this page, but formatting was very difficult. Use this thread for additions and modifications. PLease check for errors. http://www.twentysix-two.com/display/ShowJournal?moduleId=479191&SSScrollPosition=0 Thanks,
      Wow, great list--I must have missed that you wanted which marathon, which is ironic as I used my Oklahoma Marathon time! It was 3:24 something, not to bother putting it in--just wanted you to get the OK reference! Thanks very much.
      Masters 2000 miles
      PBJ

Marathon Iowa 2014

Hey Tim, You could add me to the list, but I'm 99% confident that I won't be running this year. #2650, 2:59:28 from Hartford Marathon 2007, and I'm 46. See ya in Boston. PBJ
          What's up with that 1%?? You still cogitatin'? I'll run with you--that will be sure to hold you down to a slow pace so you don't get hurt. Big grin grins, A
          Masters 2000 miles

Marathon Maniac #957

Nice job, Tim! I didn't realize that Robin Travers is in the same corral as me. She's usually WAY faster than I am, but maybe if she starts out easy I can hang onto her coattails for a mile or two after Smokin' Erika leaves me in the dust..... Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Hey Tim you have me down as # 30 on your chart as well under my old CR running name. I guess ou can delete that one since you now have me as my RA name - mainerunnah Big grin
                I have updated the list...glad that everyone is enjoying it...
                  My data look okay, if incomplete (my bad). I qualified at the California International Marathon, in Sacramento, in 2007, in a time of 3:43:41. I'm assigned to corral 17. I reside in Ames, Iowa. I always thought Aamos was ageless--nice to have some confirmation.
                  PJH

Tim - sent you an email ...not sure you got it. My old handle was Canfit (31). Under RA, it's now PJH (21). You can delete Canfit. PJ
                      I have made another update... Thanks,
                        Bouncy...bounce.... Just information for everyone....take a look at the list when you have time..
                        Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'm so proud of all of you!!

Me

bump