Masters Running

Happy Birthday Runningsmarter! (Read 169 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Hey, someone had to start the birthday thread, and who better than someone local?

Have fun today!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

evanflein

Happy Birthday and enjoy your day!
      RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

One more time....

Happy Birthday Amie!

I loved being 39.  39 was a really good year for me.  Enjoy every minute.

p.s. I also love the 40's!

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

I think this is my 15th year of being 39.    Hope your's is a lot of fun. (and even longer)

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

wildchild

Carolyn

Happy BIrthday, Amie! 39 is a good age!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Aww shucks   Thanks for all the birthday wishes !!  We are going to have cake tomorrow and a date night!!   I'm looking forward to being 39 as I have a lot of things going on this year which will hopefully culminate with me graduating for the last time!

rs

Troy Strawberry Festival 10k - 6/7/09 - Goal 46:xx -->46:18!!; Americana 5k - 7/4/09 - Goal 21:xx-->21:12!!; Brookville 5 miler - 7/25/09 - Goal-->34:xx-->36:21; Crim 10 Miler - 8/22/09 - Goal sub-1:15-->1:14:14!!; Alter 5k - 9/5/09 - Goal 20:xx-->20:32; AF Marathon - 9/19/09 - Goal sub-3:38 (PR)--> 3:41 (BQ)
              RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

I can't wait to call you "Dr. RunningSmarter"

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

SteveP

I hope your birthday was fun

SteveP

Belated Happy Birthday, runningsmarter.  I hope it was a good one.

TomS

coastwalker

I also hope you had a greta birthday, Dr. Runningsmarter, and that you eat lots of cake, and have a terrific date!

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.