Masters Running

Saturday's Daily, 9.2.17 (Read 25 times)

TammyinGP

a little pictorial overview of my day. 

first, I made a triple batch of this:

Image may contain: indoor

then I decided I really should go the gym and get in some running, so I looked at this for 5 miles:

Left the gym to go home to views like this:

Image may contain: people standing, sky, tree, outdoor and nature

and had this when I got home

Image may contain: drink
    The End.

Tammy

evanflein

Loved the picture tour of your day, Tammy! Homemade pasta?? Yum.... And hey, that smoky outside view looks like what we usually get, but only a couple days of it this year and not that bad (drifted from fires NE of us, nothing close).

Holly, I hope you don't hate your new glasses, either! And I really hope you enjoy the movie. We saw that last week at the Blue Loon and loved it.

9.1 miles today after doing a lot of home stuff. Got a ton of stuff hauled to the recyclers, trash to the dumpsters and some things for next week's garage sale at MIL's condo. They had it in August last year and got pretty much rained out. I'm hoping Sept. 8/9 isn't too late for a garage sale around here, but the long range forecast looks good so who knows. DS1 had an old TV a friend sold him a couple years ago (huge heavy thing), and a computer monitor he didn't use so those could go. We had some other small appliance type stuff that we don't use so it was good to kind of clear out all that crap and haul it to her garage. I guess I'll go help out next Saturday. Our old chest freezer is there ready to go, too. Feels so good to get rid of some of this old stuff!

catwhoorg

Labrat

that would have meant 7 pull ups for me (if I was lucky)

That was me two years ago. It has been a focused effort.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18