Masters Running

Ocean Drive Marathon (Read 459 times)

This was a perfect length Nonoruns....no sorries at all.

I must admit I chuckled at your line about evenly distributed pain. I guess it helps when everything hurts rather than one severe pain somewhere. Oh dear. You are a tough runner with lots of natural ability---that's obvious. You are a maniac in the best possible way (and officially too), you had fun, met Buehrle and the RS and emerged without injuries and a plan for more marathons.

Big success indeed.

Way to go Nono!

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

Here we are!

Well.  Here we are.  If someone would like to shrink us, that'd be cool.

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

dg.

yay!    nah.   I don't think I want to shrink you.

Shrink you?  It's a greta shot!

Hey, I am sorry I missed this but glad I finally found it--Welcome to the Insane Asylum!  That is one tough marathon, pshew, and for the second one, well, just totally impressive.

I have the same toe pain right now.  It sounds stupid, but it can really be distracting!! 

What's next?  You're a maniac, ya gotta have another one in the works!

big grins,

A

MM#130

Masters 2000 miles

Renee the dog

buehrle,

Thanks for the shot -- such a fashion maven in my parka and flip flops! (not)

So funny that this got resurrected during Boston.  Really, let this thread die so we can revel in the others!  As for what's next, I'm planning on AF Marathon and Philadelphia in the fall.   That's all so far...

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!