Masters Running

Some Boston Photos... (Read 288 times)

evanflein

I can't believe it, but I forgot my digital camera at home... We didn't get one for the Saturday night get together hosted by PDR's DD1 and DSIL, but others have posted several fun pics from that event. Here's some other race and post race photos. I caught up to Perchcreek shortly after the 4.5 mile point. We ran together for awhile and met BTB just before Wellesley. BTB posted this one in his report, but I think it's fun and worth a re-post: After the race, I was salty everywhere... My running skirt looks like it's smiling. After the race, we met at Rock Bottom Brewery where we got this photo of the cutest couple on RA (ok, Ilene and Fast Fwd could qualify, but they weren't there!): And Flying Finn is adorable.... Not that my DH isn't a little proud...(good lord that girl needs a shower!!) (that's Pro behind me) Afterwards, I took my overdue ice bath. The most obvious "injury" I got was this blister, but it actually healed up very quickly and caused no problems. A couple days later a sore toenail with a blister underneath on the other foot became the real problem. And the sunburn, which is in full peel mode now.... Heheh, no, I'm not the least bit proud of my race.... I can't believe it was a week ago already. Just hate to have that good feeling fade away....
      great photos! I noticed your singlet. A guy with a marathon maniac jacket blew past me Sunday morning in OKC. I overheard him talking about the hills in Atlanta. Perhaps he just finished the ING Atanta a month or so ago. Nice blister. I'm still waiting to see Holly's toenails Big grin Is that a straw in the beer (the pic with your DH)?
      Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

King of PhotoShop

Thanks for these pics. There couldn't be a more adorable model for the skirt, the salt or the blisters. You need to change your profession from the raceway to the runway. Spareribs

Marathon Maniac #957

Excellent photos, speedy lady!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Great pics -- thanks for the memories. Yeah, this was a week ago -- now when's the next race?? Smile

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

arf

MM #405

Hey Gorgeous...really nice pic's, thanks for posting...the one of you and your hubby is especially adorable...you can tell he is VERY proud of you!
              SteveP

These pictures are great!!!!!! Thanks

SteveP

btb1490

Nice pictures Erika! You could be the marathon maniacs poster child! Even the one with the blister! That shows how tough you are, getting through the race with a PR while growing that thing! Looks like you guys had a great post race party, I must've missed a thread somewhere that announced where and when it was. Sad Thanks for posting these!
                    Great pictures, evan. Thanks for posting them. TomS
                      Lovely pictures! Thanks for sharing Smile