Masters Running

Ilenforward's Half Marathon race RR...the cut and paste version... (Read 349 times)

#artbydmcbride

2:47 

That was 6 years ago.   I'm sure I would have improved faster if I could ever get some coaching. 

Runners run

xor

2:47 

That was 6 years ago.   I'm sure I would have improved faster if I could ever get some coaching. 

Ok, here's my coaching.

Go that way, really fast.  If something gets in your way, turn.

And that's free of charge, mind you.

#artbydmcbride

Thank you so much Stevie Ray!  Big grin

Runners run

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Worth every penny you paid for it

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

#artbydmcbride

Sorry, I do get frustrated with being so slow sometimes.  Smile

I'll try srlopez's suggestion, and Ribs'  "run like someone is beating up Hudson".  

Runners run

DoppleBock

Sorry, I do get frustrated with being so slow sometimes.  Smile

I'll try srlopez's suggestion, and Ribs'  "run like someone is beating up Hudson".  

Slow ? ... you have been a PR machine as of late - Congrats and keep them coming!

some of us have to turn to uncommon race distances to set PRs Smile

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

huskydon

llene,

Congratulations!  It is so gratifying to see you are running faster and no doubt, you are extremely pleased yourself.  Whatever it is you are doing, keep it up.  We will have to cross paths again sometime soon.

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

Ilene,

What a crazy fast half marathon!  Congratulations on running so well.

I am so glad Mariposai found this.

Good luck on the next one Ilene, stay healthy and continue to run like the wind!

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

ilene - not that I would know anything about it or anything like that

but I think It is okay to post RR`s when you`re fast too.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)