Masters Running

Cross-training for week ending December 23 (Read 347 times)

Well, someone has to start this essential thread. Smile Here's what I've done this week: Monday - Christmas shopping Tuesday - Shoveled snow Wednesday - Christmas shopping Thursday - Shoveled snow Friday - Shoveled snow Saturday - Nothing Sunday - 4 miles on the treadmill, 3 miles on the elliptical Totals: 4 miles on the treadmill, 3 miles on the elliptical, snow shoveling, Christmas shopping You know what, this forum has a minuscule window for creating posts. You have to scroll up and down a lot. Edited to add: Eric Yee has made the windows bigger! What a guy. Smile Dark Horse
    I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.
      So you're doing the New England training plan, eh?

GreenMan

Thanks DH All on machines with a little elipcycle thrown in Mon...........60 min Tue.............0 Wed...........13 min Thurs..........30 min Fri.............112 min Sat Sun
        Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.
          It would be nice if someone would adopt this thread from now on, and post everyone's weekly totals, and write funny stuff or quotes as BTY and Egret and Sans Souci and others used to do on Cool Running. That someone is not going to be me. Dark Horse
          I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.
            If you guys post it,I'll tally it!!!
            Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip