Masters Running

Emerald Across the Bay 12k - RR (Read 289 times)

Superb! Wonderful performance, and a great surprise at the end! Simon.

PBs since age 60:  5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.

10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.

huskydon

Great job, Jim! You are really on a roll these days. Congratulations on the AG win and awesome age graded performance. You continue to show us how it is done. huskydon
        wow!! that was an amazing race!! great report and beautiful pics to go with it!!

denise

magnificient race, Jim! I'm sure that you are proud of that one. You've done an amazing job in your consistency and training. Pushing it just enough and resting enough. I'll enjoy watching what you can do this year. Keep up the great work. Congratulations!
            Wow! Congrats! and what a great race report. Thanks for sharing

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

btb1490

A very impressive race, as usual for you! You are a marked man now, I hope you realize that. People at the start will be saying "Pssst, there's that Jim guy. I hope I can keep him in sight". Thanks for the great report and pictures, and congratulations!

Marathon Maniac #957

Wow! Stellar performance! Great pictures, too

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Perfect.. what else can I say!! This proves you have a National ranking! Congratulations! Steve

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Jim, Thanks for writing this up. I really enjoyed reading your RR. Congrats on such a fantastic race! That is an unbelievable performance for >60 Age group. Heck, it's a fantastic time for a 27 year old..... It appears that you have found the "fountain of youth". You really are an inspriation to Boomers everywhere. Keep up the excellent running! John