Masters Running

Sunday's Daily, 7.9.17 (Read 35 times)

Thanks, Norm.  He gets the cycling from my husband and the running from both of us.   When he was very young people would say to me "Wow.  He sure has Ken's speed!"  and they would say to Ken "Boy, Kiley sure has Karen's endurance?"       What marathon are you running?

Holly-  is that house address someone who was at the party?  I hope the police can find the phone.  I hate that for your daughter.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

End of the weekend and a bit behind on posting.  3.1 on Friday and 4.5 up in Maine.  I did make it up the hill without walking, so I'm counting that as a victory.  Pace, not so much.

Have a great vacation, Jay (and DW, too).  Also can't remember many 2 weeks off.  I think the last one may have 20 some odd years ago when we took the family camping in Nova Scotia.  Had plans to hit PEI, too, but had too much fun in NS.

Hi RCG--glad the Prius did its duty.  Hope the wrist gets better

I had seen that video of the car hitting the biker.  Glad his friend had a helmet cam AND the a-hole got got..  I can't imagine getting up and walking around after getting clobbered like that.  Nice racing KSA the younger.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

catwhoorg

Labrat

2500 yards in the pool later in the day

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

evanflein

Oh dear, Holly, that sounds like a real PITA. Hope you can get the insurance on the replacement. She really doesn't need the upgrade, really.

17.1 miles today in low 70's and full sun. Didn't feel so bad, but I was down several pounds on return, even with DH providing Nuun at regular intervals (34 oz total) and water afterward (34 oz), and unsweetened iced tea (16 oz). I think I need to buy several chocolate milk pints and keep them at DH's office, since that's where most of my long runs end up.