Masters Running

Bone Scan today and Radiation Oncology (Read 186 times)

munchkn883

Tests today to get started at Duke for treatment. Bone scan this morning went great and then we met with the Oncologist in Radiology. I go back to Radiology on Monday to have a CT to set me up for my first treatment. First treatment should be about a week from Monday. Also will meet with Dr. B again on Monday morning and discuss clinical trial. Spoke with their protocol department today and I have a spot in the clinical she wants me in. Hopefully nothing I've had or done will kick me out. As usual, this is a scary step to take....never sure what is the right thing to do. Hope you all have a wonderful new year!
    nowor

Munch, Trust yourself. You'll make the right decision. Hope the clinical trial spot is yours. Keep us posted. We're keeping you in our thoughts. Happy New Year. Sue
        Hi Munch Smile
        Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
          Best of luck with whatever happens. I will keep my fingers crossed that something kicks in and you become 100% asymptomatic.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/