Masters Running

RR My first 10K race (Read 271 times)

Very nice, Woods.  Congratulations!
    Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Renee the dog

Finally catching up around here.

WoodsLady, this is truly great stuff!  Keep it up!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Congratulations on your first 10K and your new personal race record distance as well!  Very nice for somebody claiming to just be able to finish a 5K not too long ago. 

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Excellent race and race report!! Congratulations!!  Looking forward to the next race report - what's next???

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

I have never run a 10K race.

It was great to read about your first one! Glad to read that you didn't experience that light-headedness at the end of this race.

I enjoyed this report very much.  All the details made for interesting reading and news that I can use!

Congratulations on a new distance personal best.   And way to stay on pace!  Excellent.

Worry no more

Oh, worry no more

There's an open door for you

Worry no more

Oh, worry no more

There's an open door for you

dg.

Woods Lady, I like how you approach things.   You have courage & determination & a well thought out plan.   I'm new to racing too, so will watch to see what is working for you. 

That thin line is a killer, isn't it.   I'm still trying to find out just where it is. 

Awfully good of you to give the corner cutter the benefit of the doubt.   Maybe you're right.   But I would have been awfuly upset if you hadn't passed her!

Congratulations!    I can't wait to read your next report.  Sure is nice you've joined us.  

Thanks to all you nice people who write kind  things and encouraging remarks.

SueT48.  I am thinking that I might do an 8K on the 21st in Eugene.  So far, I am not 100% in the legs and energy level, but am getting there.  I might have to decided at the last minute and pay the larger amount of money, but I want to wait until I really feel I am ready.  DD1 wants to do it, and DH knows it is Father's Day, but has given me his blessings.  Nice man.  What is up next for you?

Rasmussen, as to the above, I know you, with your energy, would be right out there if you were me!   Hope your foot is good by now, and you do fantastic on the N. Olympic Marathon. 

dg    You say you are a beginner.  When and why and how did you start?   I don't seem to be seeing a log for you.  Thanks for your remarks. 

Woods Lady