Masters Running

Intrepid Racing October 2017 & Beyond (Read 41 times)

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Hi Paul,

One more, please:

11/04 Coastwalker - Run For all Ages 5K, Wakefield, MA

Thanks,

Jay

Definitely not in racing shape, especially against all these fast folks, but should join in with a mini RA meeting

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

mrrun

Definitely not in racing shape, especially against all these fast folks, but should join in with a mini RA meeting

and what does racing shape have to do with running a race???  In this race, I'm lucky if I come in the top 10 in AG

Henrun

Hi Paul:

11/4-Henrun/Marj-Run for all Ages-5Kx Wakefield,Ma,

11/23 Gobble,Gobble 4miles Somerville,Ma.

11/11  RunnerKSA-  Hills n Hollers Half Marathon, Burwood, TN

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

and what does racing shape have to do with running a race???  In this race, I'm lucky if I come in the top 10 in AG

If I'm going to pay for a race, I like to pick one of the elementary school sponsored ones.  They have less of an old folks turnout and I have a shot at cherry picking an AG.    Sure not going to happen here, but should be able to amble over.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Henrun

If I'm going to pay for a race, I like to pick one of the elementary school sponsored ones.  They have less of an old folks turnout and I have a shot at cherry picking an AG.    Sure not going to happen here, but should be able to amble over.

80 and over have no fee for the RFAA😎 See you Saturday.