Masters Running

Monday's Daily, 4.10.17 (Read 40 times)

...fatozzig//.......see if any of these symptoms sound familiar

http://www.webmd.com/osteoarthritis/guide/hip-osteoarthritis-degenerative-arthritis-hip#2-4

I hope they DON'T ,

but I can tell you all kinds of info if they do

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

(& thinking of D names) of Dolly.   Then you could say well hello, Dolly!  tee hee.   

I still like xenie, xena, or mary, . . . or "Spot" like my friend

did so he could say, "out, out, damned spot" as in MacBeth

<<<(Macbeth: Act 5, Scene 1, Page 2)>>>

I can walk for days on end. I just need to learn to run faster..

or you could just sign up for a 100-miler so it will seem

as if you are running fast, actually very fast.

15m/m = 25:00:00

20m/m = 33:20:00

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

dg.

I still like xenie, xena, or mary, . . . or "Spot" like my friend

did so he could say, "out, out, damned spot" as in MacBeth

<<<(Macbeth: Act 5, Scene 1, Page 2)>>>

so do I..    all of the above.

a very, very long time ago I named my dog Thai,   so that I could tell him to stick.   

Tom - Thankfully, no, I don't have any of those symptoms. And x-rays of my hip shows things are sound.  But arthritis is always something I watch out for because of my mom, so thanks for the info.

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

I had heel pain once, and researching it found out it had a name.  Heel Pain.

Thank you so much, dg!  Now, I know what to call it!

I broke the #1 rule of running, today, and ran in the rain...it wasn't hard...but maybe a little harder than a mizzle at times.  I'm sorry.  After taking the day off, yesterday, I figured my legs would be so fresh and I would fly through me "strength" workout, which was 2 x 3 miles with 1 mile recovery between them.  Nope--I struggled...big time.  My plan calls for doing them in 20:06 and I was really hoping to be able to do them closer to 19:30.  The first one was into the wind and could only manage 20:10.  the whole way, I was telling myself that it just wasn't my day and every other negative thing I could think of.  I was very disappointed with myself for not being able stay mentally tough.  After my mile recovery and a little self scolding...and with the wind to my back...I was able to pull it together a little better and got in 19:52.  I guess I'll take it.  So--with a 2 mile warm up and a 2 mile cool down, I ended with 11 miles in 1:20:43.

Okay--gotta go. See ya!

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Hollly's Dolly is cutest.

get posie's RR over here

Amy's too

thanks

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)