Masters Running

Happy Birthday, Tamster Tamalina! (Read 255 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

happy thanksgiving weekend birthday to the girl who set 5 PR's in a fantastic year of running.

I have some ideas for some more PR's next year too. <<<(newport/newport)>>>

have you ever eaten fresh oysters in the half-shell in a hot tub? <<<(wine/wine)>>>

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

TammyinGP

happy thanksgiving weekend birthday to the girl who set 5 PR's in a fantastic year of running.

I have some ideas for some more PR's next year too. <<<(newport/newport)>>>

have you ever eaten fresh oysters in the half-shell in a hot tub? <<<(wine/wine)>>>

I've never eaten fresh oysters in the half-shell in a hottub, but I have danced with the devil in the pale moonlight . .  .

thank you for my birthday wishes and for that . . um, interesting cake you found there! LOL  hottub girl there is obviously not 43. 

and mmmm, a veggie cake!!

I had a nice date with my DH - a leisurely dinner at a newer restaurant in town that we have been wanting to try out. And then did a little Christmas shopping for our son, since he was spending the night at my parents.

Tammy