Masters Running

Saturday 10/6/18 Still-Feels-Like-Summer Runs (Read 33 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

Good workout, KSA. You spent as much time on the elliptical as Mike spent on the throne the first time around.

I spend so much time on the throne, I should be crowned king...of something...

^^^^ Post of the day.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

At least Mike was still in the house.  I would have been in someone’s side yard.

Been there, done that . . . too many times.   And The Hub always has to have reading material.

It's late, so I hope I make the round up.  45 min of core/ST after a 4.25 extra work day.

Had an interesting talk with my boss yesterday. I was pretty honest about how I feel things are - or aren't - working our department, and he's very unhappy himself.  I told him I'm basically done trying to help our dept secretary get her act together and as far as I'm concerned she can sink or swim.  I don't know what he's going to do, but my feeling is he needs to have a "Come to Jesus" talk with her or nothing's going to change.  Even then it might not change, but at least he will have given her an ultimatum.  In the meantime, I have a feeling a butt load of extra work is coming my way that she isn't doing.  *sigh* One day at a time, right?

Good nite ~~

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance