Masters Running

Seal Beach 10K RR and PR (Read 378 times)

#artbydmcbride

Uh..yeah..that's right, I'll be busy doing really long runs. I forgot. Dromes is just kidding Ribs, she needs you all to herself.

Runners run

Ilene! Don't leave me alone with that Spare-rake dude! I heard from someone (maybe that barefoot dude) that he's after all the wimmens out here! Perch and Stumpy, thank you but Ilene is the hot one, not me. But I got hot flashes Tongue Thank you CNY (and when I grow up, I want to run like you)!
      stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Well, yeah, but it's not like it's only allowed to have one HAWT boomer goddess in the same area Wink

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

subarashii, subarashii. kirei bijin kirei boku yori hayaku natta yo. sugoi now go take on a half mary, . . . and take ilene with you!

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

huskydon

drom, A beautiful picture, if I was your husband, I would order the 2 ft x 3 ft poster. Great time, but I know you can do better than that! I have run Seal Beach before, and you are right, it is a zoo in the first mile or so. Sometimes a crowd helps to keep the pace moderate, it is too crowded there. I think you got a lot of upside in you for the 10K's. You just need to get out there more often and you will figure out how the new you works. Congratulations on a super PR! I probably won't recognize you at PV next month!
              subarashii, subarashii. kirei bijin kirei boku yori hayaku natta yo. sugoi now go take on a half mary, . . . and take ilene with you!
              Taro-san, Blush Hi Huskydon, thanks! I haven't seen you since City of Lomita 10k last year so it will be nice to see you in PV. Lew and I will look for you at the start line. You'll recognize us if we're together Tongue (The folks at Vons supermarket always remember us, we're a different looking couple)
                We saw seals right off the coast there when we went whale watching last month. They were sitting on the buoy. Smile
                Poor fella. Very nice racing Drom. Congrats to you and Huz.
                Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                  Congrats Drom and Huz, Gotta be careful of those seals anyway , I heard they make good snipers, Wink Can't wait to get home so I can see this apparently fantastic race shot ( they block pictures at work ) Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down