Masters Running

Happy Birthday, Teresadfp! (Read 183 times)

Happy birthday, teresa.  I hope you had a good one.

TomS

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thanks, guys!!  DS and I are having  a fun birthday.  He actually seems to like sharing it with me, but he could just be pretending in order to get more presents.   My parents, two nephews, and niece arrived from Texas this morning about 2 am.  I survived the second out of 84 days of my HM training program - hills!  DH and I went to a picnic hosted by one of our clients at a beach park in Freeport.  Right now, my dad and DH are making dinner for all ten of us.  I guess my weight-control efforts will be put on hold for the day.

Kevin, I wish you were in Maine, too! The best time of year to come.  Will you get to come up soon?

I finally hinted quite loudly, so my folks got me an iPod.  Whoo hoo, I've joined the 21st century!  DH got me a propane heater (hot water on demand) for our cabin.  He said it's a necessity since he can't be heating water on a campfire when all 5 of us run several times during our visits there.  So it's really kind of his present, but we needed an excuse to spend the money before Christmas!

Happy birthday!  Best wishes for a great birthday and year ahead!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Mariposai

Happy Birthday Teresa!!!! Here is to wish you a year filled with joy, great running and good laughter.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Happy birthday!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Hope you had a great day!
              Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                Happy Belated Birthday-- hope it was a wonderful day!!

denise