Masters Running

Tue Sep 8 Runs and Workouts (back to work you slackers :) ) (Read 390 times)

Maniac 505

Erika

other than the Xmas thing a long time ago,  there was that little rock and roll thing.

cool about your local race.  I used to claim I would only run races if I could walk to the starting line.  I think I am going to get back to that more or less.  but I am planning on the Batan marathon in New Mexico in march I think?  I think Dove is planning that one too.

On a side note,  about 15 miles into todays run,  I saw a maniac singlet coming toward me on a bridge to no where.  as we passed I said "I'm 505" we did a quick hi 5 and kept running

Marathon Maniac #3309

Tampster.... (Smiles Girl) Yes, I would have loved to have heard the conversation for sure Ya know. Your Friends Laura is such a Joy you know, and thank you.....you know why.-----56 miles of Cycling with my Jug Head Buds tonight....we took it easy, real easy as we all needed it. I really look forward to everyone here at RA more than Ya know......thanks!!! TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

evanflein

Erika

other than the Xmas thing a long time ago,  there was that little rock and roll thing.

But, I only saw you before and after! We started out together at Olympia, and I thought that was cool. I had fun at that race, even though I forgot my Garmin at home!