Masters Running

Oh Monday Morning You Gave Me No Warning of What Was to Be Runs (Read 685 times)

What!?   Go STATE!!  Smile

She's from Columbus, Mary. We'll have to give her a break on this one (now how did Ohio State do in the tourney?).

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

Renee the dog

Did Ribs mention he placed 2nd AG!!

Yes, he kills me.  He kisses my *ss, right while he's kicking it!   I LOVE this place!   Sincerely!

Oh, and no running. Just 14x (yes, I counted) up and down the stairs.  Shoulda built a rancher.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

We had so much rain in a 3 or 4 hour period of time this morning that we had Ducks swimming in our front yard.  (And I don't mean Oregon Ducks).  DW couldn't leave for work till after 11AM.

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Mariposai

DW had a successful first-ever sprint tri—and we had a fun weekend getaway.  Like a first marathon, this one was about getting the basic experience and learning the routine.  She was well-prepared, had everything she needed for the blustery and cold weather, handled the transitions well, and had a solid day.  She was held back a bit by the format of the event.  The swim portion was shorter than usual (300M) in a pool and start seeding was based on estimated finish times.  She got stuck behind some slower swimmers and passing was difficult so she wasn’t able to take advantage of her strongest event.  She should be able to improve her time in future events with full-length open water swimming (which she is good at).  The advantage of this format is that the bike course was not crowded so she got some much-needed experience in a less-chaotic environment.  It was fun to watch and cheer but I have no interest in joining up.  Give me the simplicity of running, any day!

hurray to mrs tramps!!!! I just knew she would have a great first tri!!!!. We need pictures Mr. Tramps.

ohhh....

and a first time tri athlete deserves a bouquet of flowers....so...this is for Tri-Mrs.Tramps

5 easy miles for my wings this afternoon and I am ready for a REST day tomorrow!!!!

Ribs!!!!! great Age placing!!!!!!!!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Maniac 505

Nono,  Congrat.  Welcome to the asylum.   are you coming to Tacoma?  "Everyone" will be there!!

major storm coming though Seattle (and probably on the way to the butterfly lady)  Today is my Friday,  I am starting my week  off one day early,  on the way to the doctor in the AM.  age is catching up with me.  I think I will have to get glasses (or maybe even contacts)

Mari.  I am so sorry newport crashed and burned on you. that really sux.  but of course that weekend that is happening for you is MUCH more important.

I am looking forward to whatever we can do in Wenatchee. Looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks