Masters Running

Thursday 2/7/19 (Read 41 times)

evanflein

When Holly and I ran the Freedom's Run a couple years ago, it went through Antietam and the signs and markers were hard to run past! DH and I went back later and read some of the stories. Tragic history.

Leslie, those are amazing, and haunting images! I wonder how he's doing that though as I thought they'd closed a lot of that area due to hazardous materials?

5.2 @ 8:11

Those murals are great! I'm glad they're being documented before the structures are torn down.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Those murals are incredible.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

coastwalker if you did not have a bar at the end of your driveway you would more likely find it easier to go for a workout. Getting sloshed is never a good way to prepare for slosh.

Tramps no need to hide your yearbooks? My sympathies.

dnaff welcome and ignore tetsujin209 there should be no running in the rain!

SteveP alas just 1.25 not 2.25. As for that car I sometimes think I should run with a pair of brass knuckles with long spikes. Might get some of those drivers to give me more room if they thought hitting me would scratch their car instead of just cripple me. Not sure it would have stopped the jerk you found.

Today was PT and 50 minutes on the recumbent bike. In running news, my PT told me to go 1.5 miles on my run this weekend! I think she even mentioned the word two as a not too distant future possibility.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

6" of new snow, today; Eric getting his car stuck; shoveling his AND my driveway; and our sump pump pipe freezing up, made for a very long day.

I finally jumped on the treadmill at 7:30 and did 6 miles.

I can't wait until fall to hear about Leslie running on her trails and Twocat running under his underpasses, again!

Okay--gotta go.  See ya!