Masters Running

Bayshore RR with pix & splits! (Read 280 times)

great race and really great race report with pics!! Mrs. Bill sounds like a great support and my kind of beer drinker -- i'll have to have my DH brew me some raspberry beer!! congratulations!!

denise

Yes, very nice pacing. Congrats on a fine race! Love the photos.
      Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
        Super report mrbill and the photos are wonderful. The one of you and your wife is my favorite. Her smile (and yours) says it all. Good racing and as others have said---good pacing! CNYrunner
          No need to apologize for the report length - I thought it was perfect. Loved the photos - thanks for sharing. Your even splits are incredible - hope the knee heals quickly! What's your next marathon???

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

I love to run!

Thanks everyone for the kind words and the support! Now we are thinking of doing the OBX Marathon in early November.... Our Dear Daughter is thinking about doing her FIRST, so we are trying to talk her into that one. Big grin
            One More Mile
              Mr Bill, Super job and fantastic pics. You and Mrs Bill look so happy, congrats to you and her. You executed perfectly and just so close to your marathon PR..next time. Can you pass over one of those beers...yum... I better never meet WRFB and Pre with their beer as us Canucks make short work of beers....(it's one way to slow us down). Great race Tall

Recent Best times: None recently

Nice race. But Capt'n Crunch for carbo loading?! Shocked Yech! Smile

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/