Masters Running

Ocean Drive 10 miler (Read 452 times)

Very nice for both you & Ralph everything seemed to fit perfectly together

Glad it worked out so GREAT!

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

usandtoto-2@msn.com

You fit in right nicely running near and far, meeting virtual friends and seeing the country.  None could do it better.  Congrats on a great 14 miler with 10 at race pace.  Just another training run, right??  I think it was wonderful of you to pace the RS for the first part of his marathon.  I bet you were the one blocking the wind for him..

Great races by both of you.  Now, like I said a few years ago at the Yorktown 10 miler, "shutup and breathe"...  I know, you didn't listen to me then either.  You are a runner and a damn good one at that.  Have fun in Boston.

Marathon Maniac #530 Mike (My Indian name is "Runs for Beer")

Mariposai

Tongue

Okay.  May I give a little race report here? I just want to do this because sometimes I don't know where I fit in...in this world of running. I don't look like a runner. I don't eat like one. I don't really even train like one. I do smell like one, so at least I got that going for me.Tongue

Tongue

I am there too...I don't belong here or there!!!!!!! but hey....in my mind I am here and there and that is what counts!!!! at least that is what my magnificent mama ALWAYS told me!!!!

Great race sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! amd Raplphie is going to really have fun in Boston!!!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Tramps

Is it true Ralph was drafting off of you the whole way?

Great race with steady splits and a nice day for everyone.  Congrats!

Be safe. Be kind.

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Let's see "orange saggy pants", "zebra pants", "Cheeta pajama pants" ..... I'm going to really have to think about what to wear if I am ever in a race with Rose!  Wink      You are one fast RUNNER, and don't think you don't fit in for one minute!!     If I could run 9:14 for 10 miles (or two for that matter) I'd be so excited!

Good job on your 10 miler and 4 mile training run.

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
            It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Thanks for the report, buehrle.  You ran the pace you planned for a fine 10 miles and then did your cool down.  Good job and congratulattons.

TomS