Masters Running

Hooray - it's May! 5.1.22 (Read 41 times)

SteveP

Sometimes I get Tetsujin the first time through, so I read his valued contribution again because I know that ain't right.

JLynne - That's a fantastic amount of $$ raised in less than ideal conditions.

It's windy with off and on rain.

Holly - You're right about unscrupulous people. Your local churches may have screened worthwhile organizations. The Red Cross has specific chapters.

WildChild knocks out a 50K!

Mariposai - Your diagnosis made my heart stop.  I'm glad you are on the road to recovery.

I got the roses planted and came in to see what our surprise guests had planned for breakfast.

As soon as 1 year old GD saw me, she ran over and gave me a hug.

We spent the late morning and afternoon with set up, baptism party and clean up.

Got four miles in.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Posie, so sorry to hear about the cancer, but happy to hear you're on the mend now!  Sounds like you had a really rough winter.  Hope spring is better! Sending hugs!

More hugs sent from me, too!

Carolyn - nice 50k!

Enke - well done on the walking and biking.

Tet - I don't know, but I know if you watch me type I fumble it pretty good....performance anxiety, I suppose.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Tramps

Mariposai--we've missed you here but I didn't know why. I was shocked to hear and saddened that you've had to go through this. So glad to hear that you've moved forward and are recovering. Please check in and let us know how things are going. We're all rooting for you!

Be safe. Be kind.