Masters Running

Thursday Jan. 14 Master Runs and Whatever ... (Read 459 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

As if it wasn't bad enough last year getting upended as taper king by both twocat and timbo, two goddesses' two weeks <<<(wildchild/evanika)>>> already have me by a day this year. It might be time for twocat to weigh in again. 

sorry bruce but birthdays don't count in SoCal unless you do something barefoot or get a hug from the goddess queen with her own January birthday. If you do though, ask about her starting the year off with another half mary.

sorry tom too. but lots of lucky parents around here having such good kids. 

tim - unless you can get salary and benefits right now, junk that job and move on.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Hi, all,

Quick fly-by for me.  So crazy-busy I haven't even skimmed the dailies in a few days.  

Grad class is good.  "Wicked" was incredible.  I stayed up way too late 3 nights in a row, crashed at 7:15 last night and slept through the night.  Have worn Nike Frees to school twice now.  They look pretty silly, even with my semi-casual school clothes, but they feel awesome.  

Just ran 4.5 and feet and ankles feel greta!   Smile

Hope to catch up with all of the RA Masters' goings-on tomorrow.

MTA - I got a crock pot for my birthday!  (Yep, I'm so old that something like that is exciting.)  So glad this week's recipe thread is for slow cookers!!!

Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

evanflein

Ha! Something changed! I didn't even have to use Leslie's trick and I'm on Firefox again. Cool.
        SteveP

The good people of Haiti our in my prayers.

Good to see a new face Bobev..Post early. Post often.

TimBo...To quote a line from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"...."Run away!"..Listen,  buddy, if that man takes advantage of you, it's because you let it happen. The unemployment office may see you as working and not care how much money you're not bringing in.

I'm in 14 coffee cup curls for me.

The dog and I did 4.2 miles...Sweet sweet sweet. Some one pulled along side of us and said he liked the dog's clothes...Not on thing about my Batman shirt.

SteveP

Some one pulled along side of us and said he liked the dog's clothes...Not on thing about my Batman shirt.

He obviously has no sense of style.

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Tim,

Stop negotiating with that ass-clown. Now.

Walt

SteveP

Holly, I'm doing my taxes and my brain is getting all hurty.

Do I put bail bondsman under vehicle expenses or entertainment???

My company makes us buy our own uniforms and I also have a flex account. Is it OK to send a photo copy from "Mstress Jane's Uniforms for Sick Men"???

And I have no idea what to do with the receipt from "Crabby Jacks Discount Massage and Seafood Emporium"

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Oh Steve........(sigh)...

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

evanflein

Do I put bail bondsman under vehicle expenses or entertainment???

Steve, this would depend entirely on the action performed that required the bond in the first place. Please provide details.