Masters Running

Running and X training week ending may 5 (Read 20 times)

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

Mon 0

Tue 5 trail  ran into 2 young people who were walking a dog and smoking

wed 4 trail

thur -0

fri  4 trail  weights pm

sat 6 road & trail

sun -0

total 19 miles

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

Dutchie42

Thx Tom Smile

Mon: party time, it's my birthday. For once, my boys remembered, organised a dinner, presents and sang for me Surprised

Tue: party time, it's Queens Day, and this year the queen abdicates, the King's investiture takes place and by midday, Queen's Day is officially King's Day. Party on: dress orange, eat orange, drink orange - Proost Clown

Easy 3.5K on the TM while watching the festivities on TV.

Wed: strength training C/S/T which I should've done on Monday.

Thu: should've gone out for a run but wasn't too motivated so did strength training legs instead

Fri: should've gone out to make up for yesterday's missed run, but didn't wake up till 7AM. By then it was too late.

Sat: pffftt... just a doggie walk

Sun: 4.84 kilometer easy. Decided to run on the TM, but as I was changing into my running clothes I quite impulsively decided I was going to run with Spooky outside Roll eyes Anyways, Spooky loved it, I loved it and it wasn't a bad run at all.

Dutchie
      Run the day, or the day runs you.

mrrun

Happy birthday dutchie!  Hope you're partying lots.  We're in noordwijk where the party is multi blocks long with everyone in orange - including us.  Had pancakes for dinner...

Thanks Tom...

Sun-13.5

Mon-3

Tue-5

Wed-5

Thu-5

Fri-3.5

Sat-3.5

Total=38.5 miles

Vancouver Half May 5th

Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
          Dutchie42

Happy birthday dutchie!  Hope you're partying lots.  We're in noordwijk where the party is multi blocks long with everyone in orange - including us.  Had pancakes for dinner...

Thx Marg&Henry. Yes one big party Clown

Dutchie
            Run the day, or the day runs you.

evanflein

Thanks for starting us, Tom. I sort of fell off last week but this is a new week, right?

Happy Birthday, Dutchie!! And that's so cool that you got to meet up with Henry and Marj!

Ok, what am I doing this week? Geez... it's Thursday already.

Monday: 3.7 humid sweaty hilly miles in San Antonio, walking for c/d and at the conference

Tuesday: 3.1 humid sweaty hilly miles (I detect a pattern here...), more walking

Wednesday: nope, just didn't wanna do that hill again. Slept in.

Thursday: back at home to snow (?), got home from work late and I'm tired. No run, etc.

Friday: 6.2 mile hilly run after work, .3 mile walk c/d

Saturday: 1.1 mile warm up, 5k race (Chena River Run in 23:03), 4.2 mile run after and .5 mile walk

Sunday: 13.2 miles run much too fast (8:14 avg) (Garmin said 13.3 but I think it was really closer to 13.2) , .3 mile walk cool down

Totals: 34.7 miles run 1.7 miles walked. Missing Wednesday's (or Thursday's) run cost me a 40 mile week.

pfriese

On vacation. ZERO running & x-training for the week.

Paul

Henrun

Dutchie, Henry and Marj in Amsterdam

evanflein

Where's the "Like" button around here? This is awesome! Wonderful picture, Henry, thanks for posting!