Masters Running

Boston Get Together? (Read 104 times)

The Saint and I will be there too.  A bit disappointed it won't be just you and I Robin, but I suppose it's okay if others show up.  Spareribs

You're breaking my heart Ribs!!  CryCry

denise

Cattywumpus

You're breaking my heart Ribs!!  CryCry

I know, right!?   But it can still be a fun party with him there!

Running is stupid

sucker for bubbles

Well well a party in Boston.......hmmmmm.   After church beer.......hmmmmmm

New skirt in town

Okay, we are confirmed at the Lir for April 14 from 2-4 PM.  It's right across from the Expo, so that should make it pretty accessible to folks!  More details to follow!!

--Robin

NO  MO MELANOMA! Help me run 26.2 miles and raise $5000 for the Melanoma Foundation of NE.  Visit this page to learn more:  http://tinyurl.com/NO-MO-MELANOMA

Thanks, Robin.  We plan to be there!

TheProFromDover

TheProFromDover

Hey, I just found this cool, running website.  I'll be there!

TPFD

-Craig ced53 at yahoo dot com

Head Procrastinator

TPFD

Me too! Maybe even fashionably closer to when the thing starts this time Big grin

~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats

Cattywumpus

TPFD

Shocked

Running is stupid

Harriet and I will be there as well -- looking forward to it.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

PBJ

Marathon Iowa 2014

This may be my last Boston marathon - I have slowed down quite a bit.  My qualifying time came from 2010!

The chance to finally meet Mr. Ribs and the Saint in person is very enticing...

Thanks for doing this, Robin!

King of PhotoShop

When I saw the last post came from PBJ, I wondered if he was going.  This is just the best news!!  See you there Joe!  Spareribs

Have a great time, everyone.  I will miss this year's party but am hoping Robin will continue the tradition next year (I'm already "qualified").  Spare though they may be, I think there's enough Ribs to go around, ladies.

When I saw the last post came from PBJ, I wondered if he was going.  This is just the best news!!  See you there Joe!  Spareribs

CryCry  I dont know about you Ilene, but I am feeling like chopped liver right now WinkWink

denise

Cattywumpus

He only has eyes for Robin.....we are chopped liver!  BUT, we get PBJ, TheProFromDover and Tramps, hally, WillRunForBeer, predawnrunner, winejunky, OrangeMat, henrun, and TwoCat!!!

Running is stupid

MM #5615

Hey--do you mind if I sneak in here, for a second, and ask a question?  Good...

I have a friend going out to Boston, this year, to watch his son run.  He texted me, asking me if I had any tips for him.  I'm assuming he meant, tips to getting around to watch his son.  I know when I was there in '96 it was crazy.  I was glad I was running and not trying to get around that place.  So--do any of you have any insider information on the best way to get around and watch a runner?