Masters Running

April Masters Miles (Read 481 times)

I look my best blurry!

I was away for the weekend and missed this..

April was good and bad for me.  I ran 208.5 miles and broke the 20 minute barrier in the 5K for the first time ever (19:59, heh).  But later in the month a literal pain in the ass that I had been ignoring for a few months came to the forefront and I took my first DNF ever in a half marathon.

UGH on the injury report and CONGRATS on the PR.  Peaks and valleys, huh?  That is just how it is.  My pain in the a$$ was a stress fx in the neck of my femur.  I hope yours is simply a pain in the a$$ and you heal quick.  My butt is still numb.  Weird.

Prince of Fatness

UGH on the injury report and CONGRATS on the PR.  Peaks and valleys, huh?  That is just how it is.  My pain in the a$$ was a stress fx in the neck of my femur.  I hope yours is simply a pain in the a$$ and you heal quick.  My butt is still numb.  Weird.

Thanks.  I should have had this looked at a few months ago but it wasn't very painful and was not interfering with my training much at all.  I have some sort of nerve entrapment going on.  Chiro thinks it is tight glutes and / or a disc in my back.  For now I am cutting back on my mileage and getting treatments.  Hopefully I can get this fixed soon and get back to some real training.

Not at it at all.