Masters Running

Baby Will (Leo) pictures! (Read 364 times)

Franc59

Half Fanatic #36

A precious, strong  little boy.

Thank you for posting the pictures!! 

What a cutie!

He looks like he's gonna be just fine.

Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

so beautiful!!  amazing how resilient these little babies are............simply wonderful!!

denise

Go Little Will Go!

Holding him in my heart

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Wow, he makes my heart melt!  A gorgeous little one.

SteveP

AAwww. What a good looking young man.

I will teach him things.

SteveP

I will teach him things.

You'll have to clear these "things" with grandma, Steve! I already bought him a Halloween sleeper with little bats on it.

MTA - I got to hang out with Will for an hour while his parents ran some errands. When they got home, he was "exercising his lungs" really loud. I'm not sure they were too happy, but I loved it! Even got to change a poopy diaper!  (sorry, TMI)

dg.

Thanks Jeanne & Mary!    oh, I'm with all the rest of you.   He is adorable.  I want to hold him too!!    Karin.. you caught it perfectly.   Holding him in our hearts.  

Jeanne,  please extend hugs & congratulations to your DS & DIL,   along with yourself!

O fabrous boy and congrats Jlynne--you know he is going to make it, don't you?  Just look at him--he is a fighter, you can tell.  And yes, just stop about the non-running posts, please.  We want all the news you can give us. 

I know how helpless and scared I was last year, in June, when I was in the Cardiac ICU with DH--and he's a 53 year old grown man.  Believe that those cardiac folks know what they are doing and that they will bring Will through this.

And no apologies necessary re: diaper changing.  May there be many more, but not too many......

Glad to hear he's got a voice.

God bless Will, and hold his parents and family close.

grins,

A

Masters 2000 miles
                      So cute!  Thanks!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Oh - what a sweetie!!  Happy times now...

Thank you for sharing these fellow gramma!

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason