Masters Running

Newbies April Fools Day (Read 370 times)

Rinda - so glad to hear you're running outside and doing well. Smile Deb - hafta get through 48 more days, but, yes, chances are enormous that I'll be employed elsewhere in the fall. Increase is going well. I'm sticking to 10% or less each week, and running super, super slowly - and feeling good. Huge cut-back week coming soon when concert-a-rama begins in full. Can't wait until Memorial Day weekend. After that all of the ensemble craziness kind of dies down. Only extra commitment is an overnight with one of the 8th grades, and it involves sailing, so it can't be all bad. Big grin Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

Rindaroo

Deb - the doctor I saw before was at a walk-in medical center because I didn't have a regular doc. I was lucky I actually saw the same doc both times I went there. But, I had made this appointment originally for a first appointment (same time I went into the walk-in MC). I needed to find a GP, but was procrastinating - well until the shoulder. The last one I saw prior was Sept 06, who is strictly alternative & not anywhere near work. The docs I've been seeing in the last 1 1/2 year were strictly the pulmonologist & the allergist for the asthma. So, does this make more sense?
        Eliz, take the turtle off and put a rabbit there. Glad all are healing and rehabbing. We will all be back to norm soon. Btb, good luck next week! I will be there with kids and friend. I havnt done much running at all. Skipped out on my Sunday run with running partner to go hiking with guy friend. He and his dog practically ran up the mountain. It was snowing on top and there was a guy who hiked up with two dogs and skied down. At work, so back to the old grindstone. Spring come soon to new england! Laurie

Shamrock marathon March 2016. Burlington full or relay if I can find a partner May 2016. Wine and Dine half Nov. And a tri or two thrown in just for the hell of it.

I like the turtle. I think it looks sproinky. Smile I'm a turtle chasing the 1000K pace bunny, and I went ahead of him for the first time in ages today. Smile Besides, doesn't the turtle win in the end? Wink Hiking sounds like fun. Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com