Masters Running

Wed Jun 25 Runs and Such (Read 472 times)

Mariposai

I love Erika and Dromedary today. And of course Mariposai. Spareribs
    No Dead Cool

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

evanflein

Awww cheer up Mariposai! Nonoruns, I really feel for you. I take back all my whining...sort of. But you've been a real trooper and I hope you can carve out time for yourself in your life again soon. I got home just before 6, which is late for me... but I stuck to my guns and did the rest of my run tonight. I kept the "hills" theme and did the out and back hilly dirt road from home. It was warm, but nice cuz the traffic had died down and it wasn't too dusty. Even got a sub-7:40 min. mile out of mile #3! (ok... nice downhill) so that was fun. I'll pack up my bag again tonight--and include shower stuff--and try a lunch run tomorrow. Lots of soccer stuff tomorrow evening (season photo shoots and both boys have games) so noon looks like a good time...

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

I love Erika and Dromedary today. And of course Mariposai.
        dream on oh great one. I don't like to brag or anything like that, especially since you've never experienced camadradering with the goddesses on an out-and-back like the ones often built into our courses up here, but Mariposai (Portland/LakeUnion/MtSpokane/Bellingham/Seattle/Ipenema/PinkDoor), arf (twoSM's and SMhottub/Valentine/PinkDoor), Erika (PinkDoor/Belly/SM/SilverCloudHotTub), franci (5&10K's/halfmary's/Vancouver/50mi/100K/12hr) and, oh, don't try to ask Dromy and Jura about our plans for makin' up missin' each other a couple of times already so far. Did I say I don't like to brag but did I also say about running with ilene, tammy, econo, sounder, enki, aamos, souci, and Pink Dooring with the goddesses to say 'em in my halluncin... I mean dreams during the recent all-nighter? Don't worry though, I'm heading up to the wireless northland for some festivities involving dd, a certain aisle, and my more-and-more favorite exercise of walking this weekend so maybe you can get out here for some quality goddess time. Big grinBig grinBig grin ps - no particular reason, but how many goddesses have you run with did you say? (JDMom doesn't count! Big grinBig grinBig grinBig grin)

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

King of PhotoShop

Don't remind me. This week I had to cash in my Portland ticket for Hood to Coast since I didn't get in. Another wasted opportunity! Spareribs
          TammyinGP

Did I say I don't like to brag but did I also say about running with ilene, tammy, econo, sounder, enki, aamos, souci, . . .
            And we won't even mention how I've ended up with three of Tet's shirts . . . . . Shocked

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #957

What REALLY makes me wonder is how you ended up with his thong(s).... Big grin

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

TammyinGP

What REALLY makes me wonder is how you ended up with his thong(s).... Big grin
                well, all I can say is that what happens in the hottub, stays in the hottub . . . Wink

Tammy