Masters Running

Santa Claus Half Marathon (Read 228 times)

coastwalker

Hi Erika,

Smoke and fog are not ideal conditions for comfortable breathing under any circumstances, but more so in a race. So congrats to you for braving the elements and the long course to pull out an AG win! You're one tough runner.

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

spacityrunner

You are one tough runner Erika...congrats on your AG win!!!

Trails Rock!

Having run extra distances in several races (I have a horrid sense of direction), I empathize.

Congrats on hanging in there and staying the course.

Given all you've been contending with of late, you had my admiration when you wrote you decided to drive out in the early morning fog and get yourself to the start line!

grins,

A

Masters 2000 miles

Great job, Erika!  And congrats on the AG!

A couple of our favorite roads in The Forest received new gravel over the past couple of months in prep for some logging that was just completed.  It was too hard to run on.  Takes all the spring outta yer step, plus it hurted the dog's feet.  Poor guy.  Luckily, all the big machine pounded it into the ground, so it's nice to run on again.

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

#artbydmcbride

Santa Claus in August!  Great racing, you are very speedy!  

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #957

Most people would love to have your butt-dragging time......  Congratulations!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."