Masters Running

Seattle Marathon 11/28/10 price bump (Read 367 times)

Maniac 505

There has been recent comments and feelers about this in the daily,  I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone on the fence.  early bird registration is currently $70.  the web site says it goes up June 1st.  they don't say what it goes up to, but based on past practice, I would expect it will be close to $100 (with even another bump maybe closer)

anyway,  I am registering in a couple days.  hope to see lots of boomers there,  maybe there will be enough interest to reserect a pre race boomer get together?

Dave

Mariposai

you mean the famous PInk door party???

to which I have never been inducted too?

I think I just go knee high to the qualificaitons in order to be inducted to the world famous "Pink Door" induction

I wish I could. Anymore it seems like "life" comes across my plans for any "boomers" gathering...I am still pouting about Newport....

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

evanflein

Dave, are you responding to that "feeler" I threw out there last week about this? I'd sure love to do it, and my boss is trying to help by rescheduling a meeting we usually do on Veteran's Day to the 29th... Not sure that it would work out though. In fact, it's at about 20% that it would work. But... if it does, I'm doin my first double of Ghost, and then Seattle!!

ETA: and if it does work out, I'll have to figure out a way to go kidnap Mariposai, because I'll want to run BOTH of these with her!!!

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thanks divechief -

elbissop sas esseddog ynam sa htiw gnola . . . ,?rooD kinP eht ta uoy eeS.

ps - If you can entice posie to newport, i'll run the Seattle Marathon/Ghost two too.

you mean the famous PInk door party???

. . .

I am still pouting about Newport...

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Mariposai

Dave, are you responding to that "feeler" I threw out there last week about this? I'd sure love to do it, and my boss is trying to help by rescheduling a meeting we usually do on Veteran's Day to the 29th... Not sure that it would work out though. In fact, it's at about 20% that it would work. But... if it does, I'm doin my first double of Ghost, and then Seattle!!

ETA: and if it does work out, I'll have to figure out a way to go kidnap Mariposai, because I'll want to run BOTH of these with her!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

evanflein

Oh c'mon toots, you know you want to run a double!!!
              Franc59

Half Fanatic #36

I'm doing the Double as well. Come on the more the merrier!!!!

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

I don't think it's ever been attempted but you mean the double Pink Door, right?

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)