Masters Running

HAPPY TGIF Master runs and such... (Read 413 times)

TammyinGP

great racing pics today!

Doug - my husband was looking over my shoulder at the pic also. Very sweet. thanks for the history on that era of your life also.

went out for a slow 5.5 miles today in about 58 min. Felt good although it was already very warm by 9:30 so ended up taking a few walk breaks. After how exhausted I was running those 5 miles, it's hard to believe I ran over 5 times that distance last week.  Spent the afternoon out on the boat lounging and swimming in the lake. Felt great on this 100 degree day.

good news on your test results Tim. So glad to hear that.

Tammy

arf

MM #405

Timbo -just popped in to say your news totally made my day !!!

Love,

arf

...Wildchild , you are gorgeous, great pic!!

Marathon Maniac #957

But to be clear, I never really "had it."   I just hung onto what I had better than most, I guess.

Too funny!  I have often thought similarly myself, that I have never been particularly good looking, but most others have just gotten worse at a faster rate...

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Maniac 505

So glad to hear it Tim,  now start hammering out those training runs.