Masters Running

Half Way There Wednesday (Read 419 times)

C-R

Good stories today.

Hey TC - is your code still running? Three words - Infinite Do Loop. Well let's hope not.

Good luck ribs. Just don't watch Fletch prior to the procedure.

Got my second run in tonight. A nice 10k and it felt liek a breeze. Pathology came back clean. DW and I are relieved beyond words. Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts. I know they helped. Second reason (much lower on the awesome scale) is I managed to get my hands on a sixer of Westvleteren XII. Only one of the hardest beers to get in the world and among the worlds top 5.

Today has been wonderful and makes me look forward to tomorrow.

Cheers all.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Good stories today.

Hey TC - is your code still running? Three words - Infinite Do Loop. Well let's hope not.

Good luck ribs. Just don't watch Fletch prior to the procedure.

Got my second run in tonight. A nice 10k and it felt liek a breeze. Pathology came back clean. DW and I are relieved beyond words. Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts. I know they helped. Second reason (much lower on the awesome scale) is I managed to get my hands on a sixer of Westvleteren XII. Only one of the hardest beers to get in the world and among the worlds top 5.

Today has been wonderful and makes me look forward to tomorrow.

Cheers all.

Norm that's great news, let's keep those good vibes and prayers going everyone!

8 long miles with the club tonight, made much shorter by the company of my good friend and running partner Jenn.

Afterward we had an "Ugly Christmas Sweater" contest at our weekly post-run beer & pizza fest. 

I didn't compete, as I don't own one, and my Dad refused to admit any of the ones he owns are ugly, so I couldn't stop by and borrow any of those either (and there are some real winners in his stash). 

3-4 early tomorrow, and then off to the club's annual awards dinner tomorrow night. 

Good Night Y'all!

Hurray C-R! Great news for DW and you and the whole family. Still sending you vibes and for as long as you need 'em.

Your friend as well rochrunner

Ran 12 miles (yeah, I am corny like that) this morning in CA and now I am at home in Western, MA. Back on the road tomorrow afternoon though.

Super-granny has seen two 12/12/12 days!

SteveP

stoopid tablet. I had a 17 page post of pure brilliance. Almost as good as one of my poems. Now it's gone! GONE!. 

Avenger Doggie and I went for a night time run on slippery trails. As close as he stayed, I'm wondering if he's afraid of the dark.

SteveP

Super-granny has seen two 12/12/12 days!

That's incredible. Smile

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance