Masters Running

Thu Oct 16 Runs and Workouts (Read 725 times)

Renee the dog

Enke, Know your area well, but haven't had the privilege of running there for a race yet. Hope the woman in question is doing well!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Marathon Maniac #3309

I wish! Nothing .... I did nothing .... other than try on my outfit for Sunday that is. Roll eyes 12 miles on the treadmill is just nuts .... I could hardly get through 3 the other morning!! TimBo - You are doing GREAT! Taper time will be here before you know it and then you'll wish you were out running those long miles. Makes no sense I tell ya! Wink
      This post is useless without pictures of Mary in her outfit. Mary, as I am paying attention....your weather forecast looks awesome for your victory lap....you are loved dearly here girl fren!. Kinda turned me on when you said "ass" today, lol....hey, this is late night RA! Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

wildchild

Carolyn

Tim, you've got to get a life! Or a girlfriend, or something! (And no, don't watch your neighbor and her "decorations!" Go for a long run or something. But what are you gonna do when it's taper time? Surprised

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

evanflein

Timbo... Roll eyes We really need to find you a woman. 5.5 miles at 15F, definitely need better gloves! My hands are just now able to type...