Masters Running

Foot Update (Read 314 times)

yikes - this all started from a blister?  crazy isnt it!!  glad to hear  you're on the road to recovery - hope you're able to relax and enjoy some time off!!

denise

PShew, glad you're ok.  Holly's comment (2 amputations) is scary.

As someone who might not have been as prudent, I appreciate you keeping us informed on this.  I'll remember this next time I eschew going to the doctor!

Heal quickly,

A

Masters 2000 miles
      dg.

Wow Dave, what an ordeal!!    healing vibes & if I can rustle up some extra patience I"ll send some of that too.   Follow instructions, ok,  so you can heal thoroughly, from the inside out.

I'll say too, thanks for posting this.  (sitting here with a new blister on my middle toe from going sockless this morning...)

((()))

Wow, I never knew a blister could do this, or not this badly to end up unconscious in surgery.  Hope they flushed it all out and you heal fast.  Get some sleep now dude.

...at least they didn't have to give you the maggot treatment.....

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."