Masters Running

Masters Monkey Rumors... (Read 712 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'll be running the 11.2 with Heat Mizer himself tonight, I'll let you know how the test run goes.

Bring beer.

C-R

Bring beer.

Duh. It would be rude to do otherwise.

No Triton though. They don't open until 3pm which is too late today.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Marathon Maniac #957

Who is the Heat Mizer?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

#artbydmcbride

Ilene - are you really driving?

Now that the bad news has arrived.....I think I'll check airline prices instead.  Smile

The Heat Mizer is Ternt .....whereever he runs the temperatures rise to that of the surface of the sun...or so I've heard.

Runners run

DoppleBock

I am usually able to counteract Trent's evil weather influence and the weather will be reasonable - Last year I could not be there and it was "Flood" monkey - Trent is most known for heat - but he is actually well versed in any extreme biblical types of weater.  Maybe it will rain frogs this year.

Now that the bad news has arrived.....I think I'll check airline prices instead.  Smile

The Heat Mizer is Ternt .....whereever he runs the temperatures rise to that of the surface of the sun...or so I've heard.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Marathon Maniac #957

Maybe it will rain frogs this year.

Big grin

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

C-R

Ran the 11.2 + some extra last night. Hills still as good as ever there. Narrowly missed a couple of monkey attacks. Yikes.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

OrangeMat

MM #6177

All will be good because I will be there. Big grin