Masters Running

Wednesday, 5.11.16 (Read 30 times)

tselbs my sympathies to you and your family. Not just for your mother's passing but for the years you lived through seeing her go through that awful disease.

evanflein other than 3 hour layover part, the rest is not that bad. But that 3 hour layover . . . 

StarrRuns I have been thinking that I should do intervals this summer. Maybe yours will inspire me to actually do some. I did turn on the zombie chases today, so that is a start.

I managed 6 miles today. I wish I could say I am totally out of the woods running wise. But there is still some residual stiffness in my lower leg along the outside of the calf. That is not really the right word, but I cannot think of a better description. I am keeping my doctor's appointment for next Friday. In the meantime I am going to keep my fingers crossed that it continues to improve, even as I run a few miles per week. Speaking of which, I am going to get to do a loop through Central Park in Manhattan on Friday. If I lived in the city and was relegated to that day-after-day I would hate it. But I run it once every couple of years so it is something of a treat. Of course, the cost is that tomorrow is the day from h- - - well this is a public forum! 

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/