Masters Running

12.15.15 (Read 33 times)

Mariposai

Tet, you know that's next Saturday, right? The 26th...  Just makin' sure!

5.5 miles tonight. Temp felt about the same as last night. Sorry, that's all for now.

Sorry to miss the snow queen's trip to Seattle. The Easy Pacer and I will be enjoying having the boys home to celebrate the Holidays, our first one for such a long time.

Aamos, your posts sparks my day. Still planning to come to Portland, OR next year?

Once again, another 13 hour work hour, which I really enjoy every second of it's challenge...

plus a 6 sproinky miles, where did that come from, I don't know...but I will take it.

Enkie, how is life with Mr. BE

Still thinking of Deez4boys and Leslie.

Ohh what fun it is to dream of warmer and sunshine, smile miles...

It has been rather cold in the valley

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Tet, you know that's next Saturday, right? The 26th...  Just makin' sure!

rats, after missing so many other boomer Seattle trips this year too, I should have been able to guess, as is usually the case I have to do, what that word "dystropian" meant that they had on Jeopardy tonight,  I'll find out for sure, though, on Friday and let you know.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

SteveP

Star, sorry to hear about your daughter's struggles. .

Love the link, Stumpy.

Cripes. More people remember the dog's name than mine. More people think he's cuter than I am. Apparently he's the brains of the operation too.

Feeling a little overwhelmed at work. bleah.

SteveP