Masters Running

Tuesday's Daily, 12.17.13 (Read 39 times)

Mariposai

The moon was so bright that we mostly left our headlamps turned off.

Envious green here! I wanted to run under the full moon, but the clouds came in to darken the view, so my DH and I decided to go to the gym for a few miles on the TM.

Ribs, listen to pirate! He knows about meds!

BTW, I am so glad we had a posting from hopeful4ever today. I have been wondering about her.

Of course I am hoping that we will have a happy end of year posting from many of our friends such as Tall, Lynden, Star, EconoMa and many others.

BTW, have I mentioned how cool it is to come home to a dinner cooked by my son Daniel, who is home from college for Xtmas break,  with candle lights and all? Yeap, all those years teaching the boys how to REALLY cook for people has payed off. Ohh and he had my favorite Pandora Jazz station playing when I walked into the house...and all these years I thought we was not listening to what I was listening to Smile

Cheers to all!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

(Says she who took 12:15 to run a 50-miler in 2012. )

That's wonderful

The moon was so bright that we mostly left our headlamps turned off.

you might actually need your sunglasses if there's any snow around.

that'd be funny enke except it keeps getting truer and truer

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

evanflein

Enke... that's one of the things I'm glad about not driving to work any more. No more remembering where I left the car! Not that I did that much anyway, but when it happened it was maddening, and I never made it more than a few hundred feet!

6.5 miles on the treadmill tonight, with 8 x (.2 mile @ 8:34, .3 mile @ 8:00 pace), mile warm up and 1.5 mile cool down. Trying to figure out different ways to make the treadmill more interesting and get it done faster. Also... have read that shorter more intense workouts are better for fitness and calorie burn. Sounds good to me...